Saturday 23 April 2011

Living in Japan, getting chased by ninjas through hotels, and dollfies

First dream for the blog:

(We're in dreamworld now btw)

I was living in Japan with my flatmates, Helen and Graham, and my boyfriend, Justin. We were living in a traditional Japanese house that looked like this:


Everything was seen from above, and I distinctly remember that it was like there was a camera sat above a ceiling fan, so everything that I saw had the fan spinning around in front of it. That sounds like it would be annoying, but it wasn't, it just felt like I was watching a movie ... shot from a weird angle. 

Anyway, Justin and I woke up and decided to go into town. Skip to town - suddenly we were in a hotel going up to our room (very fancy hotel as well, but still in Japan) and when Justin went to open our room door (with a key, not one of those keycard thingys) a ninja dropped down from the ceiling. Typical ninja outfit and everything, just holding a katana. For those of you who can't picture him:


We both then unleashed stunning kung-fu skills and beat the ninjas (they multiplied) away, all the while still being seen from above. We had to fight our way back home, there was lots of shooting in the streets and a fair amount of 'watch outs!' and the like. 

Now, I collect dollfies and I have 3 of them, Alois, Yu-chan and Risa:


They might not lookit but they've all very, very expensive. Anyway, when we got back home Helen was in our room and was very pleased with herself. She'd bought me more dollfies (not sure how - wait, this is a dream!) and had somehow changed all of their faces, so mixed amongst them were MY dollfies and there was no way to tell which was which. I remember doing that 'I'm-so-angry-but-I-can't -do-anything-but-make-strange-noises' thing and her saying she had done it especailly for me - didn't I like it?

And then I woke up and frantically scribbled the dream down so I wouldn't forget. 

Aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment