Tuesday 26 April 2011

Purchases and aerial rope acts

Following on from my dream about Japan and dollfies, I bought some new clothes for said BJDs today.

My sisters, Pan & Cate, run a website called Geek Stylish, which sells dollfie clothes for a few different sizes of dolls. I've asked for these three styles to be made for Alois and Yu-chan:


On the dream front, I'm currently reading 1984 (George Orwell) and the other night I dreamt that I was living in the same kind of dystopian world, although I was a man so I guess my mind was trying to  recreate me as the main character, Winston Smith. Anyway, I seemed to be the only person who understood that the Nazi-esque regime was bad and, for some reason, decided that the only way to solve the issue was to snap people out of it ..... by performing an elaborate aerial rope act, something similar to this:






Suffice to say it didn't work. Can't blame me for trying though. 

Aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment